Archive for the ‘Green Weddings’ Category
The secret is out and we are thrilled to announce that Kim King Smith, Indiana’s only Accredited Bridal Consultant has been named the official Professional Technical Editor for the New 3rd Edition of Wedding Planning for Dummies!! This newest edition, with over 20% new material will be available November 27, 2012. Kim King Smith has distinguished herself, worldwide, as a member of an elite panel of experts for this project, including
world known celebrity wedding planner and publisher of Lucky Magazine, Marcy Blum.
Wiley Publishing has made this new edition the best and most sought after for Brides.
Kim King Smith has been working directly with the publishers for months reviewing the material and adding additional information to make Wedding Planning for Dummies the BEST publication of its kind! Millions of readers will be reading the wedding planning tips and following the experienced advice in making their wedding planning easy and fun.
If you are planning a wedding or are interested in the wedding planning industry, this book is a MUST. The publishers have included new material that you will want to know and read about. The edition will be for brides and budgets with all ranges. The new edition is available now at Barnes and Noble Amazon and many other locations worldwide.
Make sure to get your copy early, since this is such a popular publication and a great read. Please let Kim know how you like it. We hope you LOVE it!
Here are some tips to make your wedding easy planning.
1. Don’t over invite. Keep the numbers manageable for your budget and for your venue. Remember that each guest will cost you in food and beverage as well as decor, rentals and favors.
2. Personalize your wedding. Find and share elements that make the wedding about you as a couple and not everything that is in social media.
3. Be creative. Yes, you can stay within your budget and have many wow elements.
4. Prioritize the most important details and sacrifice the least important.
5. Enjoy the event and invest in a professional that can coordinate at least the weekend while you and your family enjoy the celebration.
For more tips and information, become a Facebook Fan of Kim King Smith Events and learn valuable information on wedding planning and entertaining.