Archive for the ‘Wedding Design Expert’ Category
This is one of the BEST TIMES of your life. You are so excited about being engaged and all the upcoming planning of your wedding. Chances are your wedding may be THE biggest event you ever plan. We’re here to help with some advice on attending Bridal Shows.
Bridal Shows are a very helpful tool in planning your wedding. They familiarize you with many different services and vendors. You’ll be able to see a wide range of talent and service menus.
Here are some tips that we suggest when attending shows.
1. Get your discount tickets prior to the show.
2. Arrive early. It’s always best to be one of the very first there. The vendors are fresh, there should be several giveaways and there’s lots of time to ask questions.
3. Eat something healthy prior to arriving. You’ll be sampling wedding cake, hors d oeuvres and favors all day. Who can resist wedding cake?????
4. Make sure to wear comfortable shoes and clothing. This excursion could take several hours. Make sure you feel great and are able to move easily amongst the different areas the venue may provide. Take a bottled water. You’ll be glad you did.
5. Don’t be afraid to ask questions. Vendors are prepared to answer your many questions and help you. Don’t be afraid to ask if there are any “show specials” or coupons to use too.
6. Take the groom, your mom and/or your maid of honor too. This is a fun time and it will be valuable to share opinions.
6. Take a close look at the vendors booths and their preparations. This is a detailed industry and you’ll want to work with individuals that really know how to make details work and give a great presentation
7. Print out a sheet of return address labels for drawings. This will eliminate a lot of sign up time. There will be drawings and sign ups. You’ll be able to breeze through them.
8. Bring a pad to take notes and a big bag for your goodies, you’ll be glad you did.
9. Don’t set a time limit on the day.
10. Enjoy this experience and have FUN!
If you have any questions or worries, please contact us. We are always happy to hear from you.
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU We can’t thank you all enough!
Wedding Wire, one of the best media resources for Brides and Grooms in the nation, just contacted us.
We have received 2014 Wedding Wire Couples’ Choice Award!!!
This award recognizes us as one of the TOP 5% Wedding Professionals nationwide.
WOW, we are very humbled and very excited. THANK YOU to all of our clients for allowing us to be a part of your wedding planning.
We loved every minute of it and can’t wait for more in 2014!
Pantone has just announced the color of the year for 2014. We have anxiously been awaiting this announcement. Each year, it is so much fun to see what the color will be. This year it is a hue of purple and we love it!!! (of course)
Did you know that purple is considered a neutral? It has warm AND cool tones which make it a very compatible color partner. The new color is soft, but yet powerful enough to stand alone. What colors will you pair it with? Make sure to let us know.
Pantone Reveals Color of the Year for 2014: PANTONE 18-3224 Radiant Orchid
“While the 2013 color of the year, PANTONE 17-5641 Emerald, served as a symbol of growth, renewal and prosperity, Radiant Orchid reaches across the color wheel to intrigue the eye and spark the imagination,” said Leatrice Eiseman, executive director of the Pantone Color Institute®. “An invitation to innovation, Radiant Orchid encourages expanded creativity and originality, which is increasingly valued in today’s society.
“An enchanting harmony of fuchsia, purple and pink undertones, Radiant Orchid inspires confidence and emanates great joy, love and health. It is a captivating purple, one that draws you in with its beguiling charm.”
For more than a decade, Pantone’s Color of the Year has influenced product development and purchasing decisions in multiple industries, including fashion, home and industrial design, as well as product packaging and graphic design. Past colors include:
- PANTONE 17-5641 Emerald (2013)
- PANTONE 17-1463 Tangerine Tango (2012)
- PANTONE 18-2120 Honeysuckle (2011)
- PANTONE 15-5519 Turquoise (2010)
- PANTONE 14-0848 Mimosa (2009)
- PANTONE 18-3943 Blue Iris (2008)
- PANTONE 19-1557 Chili Pepper (2007)
- PANTONE 13-1106 Sand Dollar (2006)
- PANTONE 15-5217 Blue Turquoise (2005)
- PANTONE 17-1456 Tigerlily (2004)
- PANTONE 14-4811 Aqua Sky (2003)
- PANTONE 19-1664 True Red (2002)
- PANTONE 17-2031 Fuchsia Rose (2001)
- PANTONE 15-4020 Cerulean (2000)
As ladies we understand the prep time that goes into preparing for a big day. And I’m not talking about the bride- I’m talking about the bridesmaids. Even though the day is all about the bride, and rightfully so, we bridesmaids also have to look our best. The Plum Pretty Sugar bridesmaid’s robes are adorable and will make a great gift from the bride to her best ladies. Plum Pretty Sugar offers robe sets, making it easy to select a style for all bridesmaids.
Having the bridesmaids dressed alike during the prep time makes for adorable pictures. It also allows the bride to be able to stand out in her own special robe. One great thing about the Plum Pretty Sugar robes is the style. These robes can be worn again and again; the style doesn’t limit itself to wearing it for just one day. Take a look for yourself and visit their website for even more styles and apparel! http://store.plumprettysugar.com/