Posts Tagged ‘Bridal Show’
This is one of the BEST TIMES of your life. You are so excited about being engaged and all the upcoming planning of your wedding. Chances are your wedding may be THE biggest event you ever plan. We’re here to help with some advice on attending Bridal Shows.
Bridal Shows are a very helpful tool in planning your wedding. They familiarize you with many different services and vendors. You’ll be able to see a wide range of talent and service menus.
Here are some tips that we suggest when attending shows.
1. Get your discount tickets prior to the show.
2. Arrive early. It’s always best to be one of the very first there. The vendors are fresh, there should be several giveaways and there’s lots of time to ask questions.
3. Eat something healthy prior to arriving. You’ll be sampling wedding cake, hors d oeuvres and favors all day. Who can resist wedding cake?????
4. Make sure to wear comfortable shoes and clothing. This excursion could take several hours. Make sure you feel great and are able to move easily amongst the different areas the venue may provide. Take a bottled water. You’ll be glad you did.
5. Don’t be afraid to ask questions. Vendors are prepared to answer your many questions and help you. Don’t be afraid to ask if there are any “show specials” or coupons to use too.
6. Take the groom, your mom and/or your maid of honor too. This is a fun time and it will be valuable to share opinions.
6. Take a close look at the vendors booths and their preparations. This is a detailed industry and you’ll want to work with individuals that really know how to make details work and give a great presentation
7. Print out a sheet of return address labels for drawings. This will eliminate a lot of sign up time. There will be drawings and sign ups. You’ll be able to breeze through them.
8. Bring a pad to take notes and a big bag for your goodies, you’ll be glad you did.
9. Don’t set a time limit on the day.
10. Enjoy this experience and have FUN!
If you have any questions or worries, please contact us. We are always happy to hear from you.
This Saturday and Sunday the Perfect Wedding Guide presents its Winter Bridal Show. Held at the historic and grand Scottish Rite, just north of the Circle on Meridian. There is free parking and tickets may be purchased at the door or online at www.indianapolis.perfectweddingguide.com.
This is a great time to vist with wedding professionals and check out the new trends. We are very excited to be a part of this two day show and invite you to join us. Please make sure to stop by our booth and receive a special gift-while supplies last!
The Omni Severin www.OmniHotels.com Just hosted a bridal show and I must say it was a true pleasure. Rebecca Raymond did a fabulous job hosting this event. We were privileged to be invited and to showcase a table. Our table was a “Cinderella” theme. One of our brides would like to have that theme at her wedding at the Scottish Rite (perfect castle, isn’t it?) and so we provided it for her. Royal palettes of lavender, platinum and plum made this table extremely perfect for a princess! Special thanks to Bokay Florist www.bokayindy.com and Sugar Baby Cookies www.sugarbabycookies.com for their partnership in the table. Thanks to Andrew Scallini www.scaliniweddings.com too for the beautiful picture.
Congratulations to my bride Marci Wright on winning a $2000 credit toward the dress of her dreams from A Step Above Bridal Salon www.astepabovebridal.net
in Carmel! What a wonderful gift. Also, congrats to the weekend wedding coordination winners ( can’t disclose them yet, they are secretly engaged!), sponsored by Kim King Smith Events, LLC.
Please consider the Omni Severin for your special event, it’s a great venue! Make sure to tell Rebecca Raymond that I sent you.
Don’t forget to register at Macy’s Bridal Registry and receive a complimentary gift.