Posts Tagged ‘venue search’
You are engaged! Where do you begin???? We have five details we want to share.
1. Select your venue. Make sure to visit (try to visit at the time you will be having the reception) and ask others that have attended events there their experience too. Consider your guest count, parking, accessibility. Always make sure to read the contract carefully so that you don’t have any “surprises” later with food, drink and times.
2. Go shopping!!! Your wedding dress will be a highlight and make sure to enjoy every minute of your shopping excursions. Make sure to take heels that will be similar to the height you will be wearing + your mom+ grandma and maid of honor. Too many more people and you won’t ever be able to decide on THE DRESS.
3. Subscribe to a wedding magazine or two or three and read a good book. We love Bride Magazine and Martha Stewart Weddings. Make sure to purchase, Wedding Planning for Dummies, 3rd edition. Kim King Smith is the technical editor and has made sure all the DETAILS are outlined for your special day.
4. Select a theme for the wedding; even if you are the only one to know it. This will keep you focused, it’s your path to “Happily Ever After”.
5. Choose a photographer and select your Save the Dates. FYI the Save The Date photographer does not have to be the Wedding Photographer. Make sure to go somewhere you love, bring your pup and have a really good time. Not sure about the Save the Dates? Ask us. We will help you create something wonderful and personal to let all of your friends know about the BIG DAY.